The Resilience Fund was established to further address the impacts of COVID-19, strengthen our region’s long-term efforts to rebuild, respond to emerging opportunities, help nonprofits adapt, and support creative new approaches and partnerships. The Community Foundation is uniquely positioned to listen, respond, fill gaps, support those in our communities who may otherwise be left out, and fund solutions that do not fit neatly into government categories.
To support these goals, they have adopted a rolling application process and a grantmaking framework that balances the need to learn and adapt with the need to act quickly. Contact Director of Community Programs, Daisha Versaw, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 705-3340 if you have questions, wish to provide feedback, or would like individual support.
Program Details per Community Foundation:
- Grant applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Most grant awards will range from $2,500 – $30,000.
- Larger requests (over $10,000) may be required to submit additional narrative or budget information after initial review.
- Applicants should expect a response from Community Foundation within three-months.
- The Resilience Fund has raised $900,000 to date. We expect to award total funds raised over the three calendar years (2021-2023), beginning with $275,000 from May-December 2021.
Full guidelines at: https://www.thecommunityfoundation.com/resilience-fund-grants